PANDEMIC WORSHIP ADAPTATIONS
Thank you and God for being part of our worship together. To protect you and other worshippers Holy Trinity is following CDC, Synod, and Alabama state recommendations as extra precautions. Here is a summary of our temporary worship adaptations that we ask everyone to respect and abide by while attending services. If you have any questions, simply ask one of our ushers.
- Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged, especially if you cannot maintain six feet of separation from others. If you do not have a mask with you we have a small supply on hand. Hand sanitizer is plentiful.
- It is imperative that everyone completes an attendance card. Please do so as this information would be critical if we ever need to complete contact tracing and stem a potential outbreak.
- Maintain six feet separation between families for adequate social distancing once entering the building, while in the sanctuary, and until you leave the building.
- Only the main entrance is being used. As you enter the building please pick up a bulletin in the Narthex and proceed directly to the sanctuary. The doors will remain open during worship services to optimize ventilation.
- Singing softly is permitted. Please remain aware of your surroundings.
- Passing of the Peace: We always attempt to maintain a “stay in place” wave or some other safe gesture. Circulation should be extremely limited.
- Restroom doors at the end of the hallway remain open. Multiple anti-bacterial soap dispensers are inside. Since the narthex restroom does not afford adequate privacy, it is not available.
- The offering and attendance cards are dropped in the labeled baskets on either side of the sanctuary. Please be sure to complete and place your attendance card in the basket before you leave.
- Communion is being administered by family/seating unit at the front of sanctuary. This might take a little longer, but please maintain six feet from the worshipers around you. Follow the usher’s guidance when it’s your turn, approach from the center aisle, and exit to the left and return to your seats.
- After the worship service, please carry out anything you carried into the sanctuary, including all paper, writing instruments, etc.
- Temporarily, the narthex cabinets are locked and inaccessible. Hence, we do not have access to our mail folders and we are not wearing our name tags.
- Following worship services we are not hosting any hospitality. Please avoid entering the Fellowship Hall or the classrooms.
- The sanctuary and other common spaces are being cleaned and disinfected after each Sunday's worship.